lonely but not alone…

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Sira
    Participant

I came out 8 months ago as a woman and it’s been a struggle to get to the point I am currently at with my wife. She gets it at this point and is supportive in passive ways. With old makeup and clothes. I understand that 10 years of dating/ being married to a man takes adjustment but her sexuality isn’t changing. I don’t expect compliments in any way shape or form because she’s not into women. It does however make me sad. She Said she loves me for me and doesn’t want anyone else regardless of what I am. Great except I feel lonely. We decided to continue the plan to have a family, maybe stupidly.
    She is horrible at talking about feelings and I’m working on my communication but she just shuts down and doesn’t want to talk about it. I’m at a loss here. I don’t want to be here anymore. there are 0 signs of it getting any better than neutral to mildly uncomfortable. Yet she does not want to end things because IDK. Neither of us is happy I don think. I can’t be too girly because shell gets upset. I want to be loved for who I am not tolerated despite it. The worst thing about this… is just circumstance. No one can be blamed here. I don’t know how to deal here. I’m trying and it feels so alone and futile. I’m not even sure what to do at this point.
    Being a girl complicates being married to a woman.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Michelle Larsen
      AMBASSADOR

Sira, that is tough. There is no checklist, or guidebook, or manual to go by. I can say this, open, honest, and frank discussion is going to be key. Without that, nothing will go anywhere, and you will both just shrivel up on the vine. And maybe some counseling or therapy for both of you, or separately is in order. If separately, I’d suggest making it transparent to the other so they don’t feel excluded. That will only add another set of concerns. I hope this helps. Michelle

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.