Long Nails

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Laurette
      FREE
      I consider long nails to be the mark of a feminine woman. And I do love my long nails! They are a challenge when going to the bathroom or using the keyboard, and they require a lot of maintenance, but it is worth the effort! It’s no secret that women who wear long nails do this to look attractive, they are very confident, they know what they want and pursue, and they are risk takers – they know how to look after a broken nail, but they choose to go with it.

I take biotin. I buy the 100,000 mcg dose from Amazon; the best Walmart can do is 10,000 mcg. For women who like long nails, biotin is their best friend. This makes my nails are as hard as diamonds. I have no problem growing them for as long as I want. My nails were “long” for many years, about three times as long as they were wide. After meeting my partner (my first woman), she encouraged me to trim my nails (to a lesbian length) for obvious reasons. We compromised and I shortened them to a medium length (roughly twice as long as it is wide), and I keep the tips in an oval shape instead  of the pointed shape that I had before. And of courses, I always promise to be careful.

Anonymous

Hi, Laurette.  Welcome to TGH.

I love long nails too.  They certainly are a mark of feminine women.  Unfortunately for me, I can’t wear my nails long right now, so I have to wear artificial ones when I want that feminine feature.  Maybe one day I’ll be able to grow my own nails as long as I’d like to.

Hi Laurette, had to laugh at the bathroom reference…yes…a mistake you only make once.
      I have long nails and I get complements, people think they are false…just the way they are.
      Much longer since I transitioned…and a big problem as I play lead guitar. After a lifetime of playing…I just can’t with my left hand fingers. So…complements and femininity or chords and solos? Dolly Parton does ok I know…but she doesn’t play lead.
      OK for the flute though…is that why so many women play flute I wonder?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Advice for Transitioning’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?