Looking for an Open Conversation

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      1. I am coming from a place of openness and wanting to be respectful.
      2. I wish to learn how to best handle life situations with respect with a trans woman in my life. Β Not to hurt her more than the world and culture already does.
      DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Elizabeth:

Being here is a good first start! Happy to have you!

When you pose questions, I would suggest that you explain what the situation was that prompted the question. A bit of background and context is always helpful. I think folks here are pretty open to receiving questions and providing thoughtful responses. However, one point I would suggest is to look around the site and check the various forums. That can lead you to pick a forum for your question where you are more likely to get more responses…

Hi Elizabeth,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Regards,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?