Looking for friends!!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi,</p>
      My name is Rebecca. I’m a 36 yo trans woman looking for friends of any gender. I live in northern Wisconsin, and sadly, it is a very closed minded community. If you want to be friends,  message me here. I can’t wait to meet like minded people!!!!

Hi Rebecca, My name is Timmie and I live southern Wisconsin, about 45 min. s-e of Madison in a small community also, I find that people are being accepting or just being polite either way that is up to them not me.

Huggs Timmie

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Rebecca:

I removed your E-mail address. The issue is that if someone is in their account and log out without closing the window, you can still see the body of posts and move around the site. Therefore your E-mail address would be exposed. Private Messages on the site are a much better way to go.

I also forgot to say that you can search for other members in Wisconsin. Click on Social in the menu, then click on Member Directory and you can search from there.

When you have the opportunity, please complete your Profile page as best you can. It really helps other members to understand your situation better.

Thanks,

DeeAnn

Tay
      FREE

hii rebecca I’m 36 too in Minnesota (Minneapolis). I’m on the masculine end of the gender spectrum. Love a new friend. Feel free to reach out.

Tay

(They/them)

Hi Rebecca! My name is Sandy and I recently could accept that I am trans. I’m 30 and looking for friends in the community as well. I’m in Winnipeg 😉

Hi! I’m Robyn and live in Washington state, and would love to make friends with someone who knows what we go through

Hi. Omg, how are you? I’m so excited to make friends!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?