looking for friends

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello everyone ,

my name is Soroush and I come from Asia.

I am a crossdresser ( a weaker version of transsexual ) and as many others I have always been forced to hide my inner woman in the society in which I grown up.

I think this platform is suitable place to find new friends for sharing ideas.

I would be very happy for your comments and response.

Best regards

Anonymous

Hi hun, welcome! 😊

I’m sure that you will make lots of friends here. Send me a message if ever you want to talk *pink hugs*

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Soroush:

Happy to have you here and I hope that it will be a good experience for you.

Just to let you know, we do have a sister site: crossdresserheaven.com You can join there also if you think it might be a better fit. As a piece of information, one thing that that site has that this one does not is a forum dealing with Fashion and Makeup.

We do have a search utility if you would like to look for others in your area. Click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Please fill out the rest of your Profile page. It helps other members understand your situation, how you feel about things and where you are headed. The page is not locked so you can update it at any time if something changes.

Welcome Soroush… nice to meet you. I’m sure you will enjoy it here.

Gen ❤

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Welcome. So, before I continue, I had noticed in your profile you list ‘Melisa’ as her name. And I figured you’d like to be referred to correctly. I did notice you were in the TGH chat room this morning, and I hoped you enjoyed it. Unfortunately it was a bit earlier than I normally have gotten myself sorted out for the day. But hey, time-zones can mess things up. But, just another one of life’s simple pleasures I guess. But on the bright side, we do get to meet new and interesting people for all walks of life, from all over the planet. And I must confess that I know little of your corner of the planet, but I am a will student…. Hugs, Michelle

Hi michelle ,
        that is right. Melisa is my femme name.

My birthdate name is Soroush. This word is originally  the persian translation for “Gabriel” who is (in islamic beliefs) the male angel who brought God’s messages to his prophets for guiding the mankind from darkness to the light !!

However I would rather be called Melisa in your community .

Thanks again for your message

Love

Melisa

Anonymous

Melisa is a very pretty name hun, I look forward to talking with you soon 😊

Michelle Lawson
          MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Melisa, then that is how I shall address you. That is a very nice name. And as to the ‘your community’, well shouldn’t that be ‘our community’? And yes, Gabriel is one in the same in the Christian world as well. I confess, I am not that well versed in the customs and life in general in your part of the world. So please forgive me if I slip up and say something wrong. Feel free to correct me along the way, as I have never shied away from learning new things. And I suspect that you feel the same. I hope your day is going well. Michelle

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?