Looking For Opinions On This…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Good Day:

I happened upon the information on this site regarding F>M information and learnings from the Callen-Lorde Community Health Center. However, it goes beyond talking just about sex, as implied by the title. There is information about HIV, STD’s, binders, hormone effects, surgeries, cancer screening, PrEP and PEP and a glossary.

If there is a consensus among the F>M community that it is useful, I will post it as a sticky. Let me know.

Thanks,

DeeAnn

http://callen-lorde.org/graphics/2021/02/PUMP-TMSM-Health-Guide_Final_V3.2.pdf

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

DeeAnn, while it is 180 degrees from my direction, I did browse through it. Yes, even though it is a bit ‘graphic’ in places, from what I see it is medically informative. So my vote is to keep it posted, and available as a learning resource for all to use. You can never have too much information, when that information is accurate and informative. It is something to add to everyone’s wealth of knowledge. Thanks, Michelle

Anonymous

It’s positive info for everyone ,  which others can add to it .

Alexis

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

I was looking for consensus among the F>M community. Not being a part of that community, I thought it would be presumptuous of me to just post it.

I have edited the original message to reflect this…

I think it is very useful information, I bookmarked it and look forward to reading it through. While I understand this is not a fetish site, there are many girls like me, this me included, that do enjoy being in a relationship with a man…and sex is definitely a big part of it. Thank you for sharing and for helping all those active in our community.

Haley😘

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

I’m a little surprised that no one in the F>M community had a comment…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘FTM Conversations’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?