Looking to build a friendship or two.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Xavior G
      FREE

Learning the site. Can’t seem to find any FTM on the chat feed. I am looking for friends I can get to know and kinda ask questions. I have not transitioned, but it is something I feel strongly about. Just want to get to know some people so we both can gain a friendship and insight. Just starting out? Already through? It doesn’t matter to me. I just don’t have anyone to talk to and thought I would give this a shot.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Hi:

Were you in the FTM Chatroom? It is a separate one intended for the FTM membership.

Also, I encourage you to complete your Profile page. It is a great tool for helping other members to understand what is happening for you, what you are struggling with and your aspirations are.

You can also search for other members from Oregon by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory. That will take you to the search utility.

[postquote quote=93659]
      Well I am and if you would like you can request me on Facebook under zander Lee carson I am on that more then on here

Xavior G
      FREE

I was in the FTM chat room. Thanks for the information on member search! I will try and find some members that way. I am not on Facebook Zander, but thank you. I spent to much time on it so I gave it up about 3 years ago. Thanks again and I will see if I can find a few members that will accept a friend request

DeeAnn Hopings
        AMBASSADOR

Friday evening might be slow until later on. Also remember that this is a global community that spans many different time zones…

Hello im fairly new here too but if you look up my profile it says alot about me. Im also lookingbto build friendships here. It is late here where i am so yhis will be short as im nit much of a night owl. Let me know after uou read my profile if you have any questions and i woild be happy to talk to you.

[postquote quote=93663]
      I sent you a friend request on here if you do have questions I will answer but it might take a few days.

I am in the same boat, new here and looking to network with other trans individuals I’ll send you a friend request.

Hello,

I’m FtM but closeted as my family is not very understanding or tolerant. Looking for people in the same boat.

Hi I’m ftm kinda in the same boat but I came out about it

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘FTM Conversations’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?