Lost a best friend…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

About 2 months ago I came out to someone who I considered one of my best friends. They told me the relationship meant more to them because we could be vulnerable with each other without the fear of rejection. Yesterday I made the call to schedule my first appointment for HRT and I texted my friend to talk about how I came out in 2011 and literally lost everyone I knew which caused me to detransition (a story they already knew) and how I was having a bit of anxiety because I was afraid it would happen again. I figured they’d reassure me they’d still be my friend and all that. Instead? They literally told me to have a nice day and have been ignoring me since. There were no signs anything was wrong. None. How terrible is that when you tell a best friend you’re afraid of losing them (for a very real and legitimate reason) and they suddenly stop being your friend with no warning or explanation? I’m pretty good at understanding people, but this one? How can people live with themselves treating others like this? They let you be vulnerable with them then go out of their way to make your biggest fear come true 🙁

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Hillary:

The only thing that we can do is move on. Some things cannot be fixed, or, if they could perhaps it requires too much effort and energy. That’s effort and energy that might be put to a better purpose…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘The Emotional Transition’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?