Lost

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Looking for a friend. Just to talk. Share a laugh. Listen to.

I would like to be your friend.

Brielle
      SILVER

Hi there! Welcome to the site. I am starting HRT (about 4 months in) and will socially transition MTF at the end of the year. I crossdressed off and on most of my life. Married, and trying to work things out to stay together. We have 1 grown daughter who is married to a wonderful young lady and they are totally supportive and affirming of my journey.

I see you are somewhere in PA. I live near Pittsburgh and we have a local trans/CD group that meets monthly just to socialize. Feel free to PM me to chat if you want.

Hugs,

Brie

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

You may not have noticed yet, but we do have a forum and chat space specifically for trans men. I encourage you to have a look.

It would be helpful is you completed your Profile page. It really helps others to understand what is going on for you. You can update it at any time.

Hello Red,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?