Lots of confusion

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everybody…..I am new to the site but was on CDH about a year ago and found some really nice friends.

I am really struggling with my transition, feeling not worthy or cute enough to go in 100%…..I want this so much but keep getting torn back and forth with confusion.

You are not alone

Welcome to TGH Sabrina.ย  We built TGH and the ambassadors volunteer their time because we know that all trans people are worth it.ย  I also know that you’ll find some pretty amazing members on this site too.ย  We hope your time with us is rewarding and maybe helps you figure some things out.ย  If you have questions just reach out here or in a private message (PM)

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Miriya Paris
      SILVER

OMG, Sabrina you know how many different cis girls think they are not cute when they really are. ย Cuteness and beauty comes from with in not on the surface. ย If you really take a look all people have a beauty to them. ย My 95 year old grandmother was cute as a button, but only because of who she was. ย All you need to do is find that beauty you have with in and let it shine. ย Lucky for you we are all here, well at least we try to be here, to help each other find our selfs. ย Hit anyone of us up and I am sure you will find a friend.

Miriya

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

ยฉ2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?