Love brought me here

• Creator
    Topic
    Michael Coffey
    Participant

I recently fell in love with a ftm. I am an openly gay man and having a connection with a transgender person has opened up a world of complexities that I’m not familiar with. Don’t get me wrong, I love everything about him and I’m here for total support for him.

He is in his thirties, and is experiencing problems that a hysterectomy would fix. He is not in a place financially to get the surgery, and I am not either. I understand that there are grants and help for this sort of situation.

It is so hard for me to watch him suffer. When he’s not around I’ve shed quite a few tears over it. Before he passes out or experiences more seizure like symptoms, can someone please help me help him?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Michelle Larsen
      AMBASSADOR

Michael, being MtF myself, I can only offer my care and understanding, albeit virtually. He is lucky to at least have someone like you that cares deeply for him. I know it is a lot to bear, but from just the few short words you wrote in your posting, he is in good hands.

But do check out the Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. There may be something in there that can be of help. I don’t know, but…. I wish you both the best of wishes, and the warmest of hugs. Michelle

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.