Tagged: Best MtF surgeon
- January 28, 2021 at 8:06 pm #93404CourtneyFREE
I have been on a waiting list for years with Dr. Schechter, in Morton Grove, Illinos, with no GCS date yet. At this point I am reconsidering other surgeons. I would really appreciate hearing from my sisters here on advising me and sharing their experiences. Thanks so much!
- January 29, 2021 at 10:08 am #93418Crissy CrissonFREE
Dr. Christine McGinnis she has had the surgery and now has a full blown clinic in New Hope Pennsylvania with psychological services and all types of plastic surgery services.
- February 8, 2021 at 11:37 pm #93808Anonymous
i would like dr,toby Meltzer i really like his results especially because he offers really large implants that is what i plan on getting.
- July 30, 2021 at 7:53 pm #116325Anonymous
Dr Marci Bowers however, she has a two year wait list.
- December 22, 2021 at 2:59 am #123563
- February 8, 2022 at 5:41 am #126369
- March 11, 2022 at 7:48 pm #128538Valerie HeartFREE
this needs to get a sticky
- March 12, 2022 at 9:35 am #128549Michelle LawsonMANAGING AMBASSADOR
Valerie, if you look at the top of your Home page, you will se an items titled ‘Places’. Under that you will see ‘Local Places’. If you click on that option, you have the world at your fingertips. And if you know of any places, please absolutely feel free to let me know. Managing the Local Places listings is one of the many fun things I get to take care of here. Hugs, Michelle
- May 19, 2022 at 9:58 pm #130753Emily AltUNITY
FWIW, Rachel Bluebond-Langner at NYU Langone is reputed to be one of the best gender affirming surgeons in the US.
- June 3, 2022 at 2:46 pm #131145Hallie AllenFREE
Prior to surgery I researched many surgeons across the country. I meet with several prior to deciding.
Dr. Bowers is in a class of her own but I didn’t have 3 years to wait.
Dr, Meltzer’s clinic in Scottsdale was great but used a 2 surgery approach and I thought once would be enough, lol.
I finally decided on Dr. John Whitehead in Bal Harbor Fl. From first consultation in April of 2020 (great time right?) to surgery it was just under 6 months! He helped me totally understand what was going to happen, what to expect during and after surgery. For the 10 days right after surgery he or his partner visited me at my hotel thus saving me the discomfort of trying to get to his office. For the next 2 months he made himself available by phone or video call.
I am so pleased with the results and couldn’t be happier with my life now. My wife even loves it!!!!
5 Stars for Dr. Whitehead.
- The forum ‘Transgender Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.