Mandie Mac-New Member

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Ladies/Families

I rejoined CDH last year after a bit of a hiatus and just was not able to connect as I had in the years past.  I have not felt like a cross dresser really since I was a kid and discovered there was a much larger world than dressing in secret with cloths I sewed in the dark when everyone else was sleeping.  I am out as Bi gender to family and express with both genders in public depending on the time and place.  Right now I am seeking friends and advice… seeing a Holistic Doctor for the first time today, a bit nervous.  Thanks for having me here.

XOXOXO

Mandie Mac

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Mandie Mac.
      Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Mandie, welcome to our neck of the world. I do hope you are getting situated and seeing all there is here. Please let me know if you have any questions. Either I, or someone else, will make sure we reply back. If you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. Hugs, Michelle

Thank for the warm welcome Michelle, I went back an updated with deep breath my city of residence.  Looking forward to getting to know you better and the others better.

Mandie Mac

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Mandie:

Glad you dropped in! I hope that being here will be helpful to you. I suspect that coming out to ourselves is the hardest thing that we do. Not that anything else is easy, but facing the person that we know most intimately is very difficult. It brings about all kinds of thoughts as we consider the ways in which our lives are likely to change.

One caution: Every medical person isn’t necessarily versed in transgender medicine and mental health issues relating to gender. Choosing the right person is very important.

It would be helpful for the rest of the membership if you complete your Profile page. It lets people know how things sit for you, where you are headed and where you may need help. You can also update it at any time if something changes, unlike regular posts which are locked shortly after they are submitted.

Hi DeeAnn, thank you for the warm welcome.  I updated my profile, i honestly thought I did that upfront.

Peace and look forward to knowing you all

Mandie Mac

DeeAnn Hopings
          AMBASSADOR

Thanks!

When you join, it does populate the Profile with your initial data, but it doesn’t go through everything. The big thing is that it gives others some insight as to who you are.

Be Well!

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Mandie, Fairbanks… WOW, way up there. Well, closer than me… Beautiful country though. Alaska is the only state I have not been to. Michelle

thanks for the note… Now with Covid almost over, its a great time to come…

Mandie

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?