Me Ginnie from Sweden

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Born 1943, transitioned 2003. Hostess in the old Transgender group in the MSN before they closed all groups. Been a member of HBIGDA today= WHPATH and the Swedish organisation for TG persons. Hope to give advice and support for those that is on their way to the transition.

Ginnie

Anonymous

Hi Ginnie!!!

Wonderful to see you here. I’m looking forward to your contributions to the community.

Chat with you soon!

Tessa

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Ginnie, I do so hope you enjoyed joining us in the Chatroom. I enjoy chatting there a lot. If you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting again soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. Hugs, Michelle

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Ginnie:

Always good to have veterans here as it is a reminder to younger ones as to what is possible. Also, being from a country outside of North America, I hope that you speak about what you see in Sweden and the European Community. Sometimes I think that folks here don’t understand/know that many things are different in other places. As an example, I spent 6 years working in Taiwan, beginning in 2004. I was surprised to find that their first national Pride event was just in 2003. Sometimes we don’t appreciate what we have.

Please complete your Profile page when you have time. It is a great help for others to understand your journey. Threads will eventually sink to the bottom, but your Profile page will always be readily accessible and may be updated at any time.

So, I’ll ask a question:

What do you think of WPATH as an organization? I think they do some very good work, but I’ve also heard some negative things…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?