Men or women

• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anna.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Itโ€™s confusing enough this trans life but another constant battle I have as a man wanting to be a women is who do I want to spend the rest of my life with a man or a women.

Does anyone else get that.

I dream of being swept of my feet but a tall older Irish stranger. I also really envy females and the way they look.

question is though Is it just envy and Iโ€™m a straight women who yet again is hiding my true desires because of society.

I want to be the wife at a wedding in a dress.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Rachel, everyone has that certain degree of envy or jealousy toward others. And especially when it comes to a mate, or partner. “How come ‘she’ has such a good looking boyfriend’, etc…. Oh well I guess. If it happens to me someday, then so be it; if it doesn’t, so be that too. I just try to live the life I want to live, and enjoy the time I have. Michelle

Anonymous

I suppose I just query what sexuality I am because I have never been confident to really explore this side of life. I know what Rachel desires in certain areas but then when it comes down to it, I just desire to be wanted.

almost having my cake and eat it so to speak

As a woman i want to be desired by straight men. I want attention, and i want my body to be celebrated by them. But when i have to be in man mode it doesnt feel right to me. Im married with boys 14 and 16 so i have to be in man mode most of the time. I struggle most with my disphoria when i have to be a man for long periods of time. Whats worse is i have no time or space to express my femininity and sooth myself.

Be totally honest with yourself and dont be ashamed! Im sure you are a beautiful girl that just needs the confidence to express yourself.

BTW, Iwould LOVE to be the wife at a wedding in a pink dress, 5 inch heels, and long pink nails. And dont forget the bangles!

Hi Rachel,

So many of us feel this way to greater or lesser extent. So, you are really not alone in that. Life is tough- but worth the effort.
      Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and yourself.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.
      Feel free to ask questions and we certanly love to hear your experiances and lifeโ€™s knowledge as well.
      Enjoy the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      Enjoy,
      Terri Anne

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Rachel:

The sexuality of trans people mirrors that of cis people. The spectrum of whatever sexuality they have also applies to us. I donโ€™t know any way to discover this other than by actual practice. However, given your family situation, this may not be an optimal thing to do as many things can hang in the balance. Itโ€™s a bit of Damned If You Do and Damned If You Donโ€™t…

Anonymous

Then Iโ€™ll be damned for doing lol

with consent of course from my partner which unbelievably I have

Anna
      FREE

Rachel, I believe all of us as transgendered women have a battle with our sexuality. I think our needs are unique to us individually. The desire for a sexual preference is dependent on oneโ€™s own situation.
      For myself, me as a woman, becoming a woman is the issue and sexuality doesnโ€™t enter into that part of the equation. That being said, I could live without sexual expression but I canโ€™t live without expressing my femininity and female soul.
      I personally am bisexual, which seems to be ironic to some. For me My goal is to find someone who loves and accepts me for who I am, which all of us want. If I find that someone, it doesnโ€™t matter if it is a man or woman! What is important to me is how we relate….if itโ€™s a woman, great…if itโ€™s a man, great. I believe that also increases my chance of finding a soulmate partner! Relationships are not good or bad but if it is healthy. You just have to do what works for you. ….just one girlโ€™s opinions here.
      Anna

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

ยฉ2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?