Met up with an ex of mine

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I met up with an ex girlfriend of mine this morning.Found out she was in town and a friend of mine called her,she remembered me.Met up with her going out for breakfast with this friend of mine.I was amazed she took it well and did ask what name I go by now.I told her I go by Zoe now and loved my name.Did admit I looked beautiful as a woman and told her I live my life as a tgirl fulltime since the age of 23.Good thing is she sees I live a much happier life now.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Michelle Larsen
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Zoe, that is great. Just so nice to see when people can be accepting and treat each other as human beings. And when it was all said and done, I bet you felt so good inside. Life is great like that. So many times we assume the worst and life comes along with a good ‘hey, it isn’t that bad’ smack in the face. And you look back and say, ‘yep, I guess it isn’t’…. Hugs, Michelle

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.