Missed you!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Nice to be back!

I found a quote that is now my new mantraΒ  (well one of many anyway, hope its ok to have more than 1 )

“When you dance, the purpose is not to end up at a certain point on the floor, but to enjoy all the steps along the way”

I realized that TGH was one of those “steps” that I missed when being so focused on what I need to accomplish to get to that point on the floor.Β  Was too funny (and amazing) reading the profile I had put up when I first joined the group in August.Β  How much I’ve grown and how far I’ve come.

Looking forward to reconnecting with old friends, as well making new ones!

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Lake, I’ve done that before as well. It’s like not being comfortable while your going from one place to another, and you just feel like focusing on getting to the new place. Unfortunately, not being able to ‘stop and smell the roses’ along the way is something that suffers. But, fortunately, it allows you to not run the risk of getting distracted. We would like to have the best of both, but that isn’t possible. And now, you can enjoy all of the roses in the TGH garden again. Welcome back, Michelle

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Lake:

Glad that you returned. Sometimes it turns out that we are exactly at the place where we should be. I hope that is the case here.

I appreciate your being very thorough with your Profile page. It really helps other members to understand what is happening for you.

Hi Lake,
      Welcome BACK to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and yourself.
      My hope is that you will be comfortable here and make many new friends.
      Feel free to ask questions and we certanly do love to hear your experiances and life’s knowledge as well.
      Nice to meet You Lake,
      Terri Anne

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?