Most realistic silicone female mask?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hey all,

So I’m a transgender and a devoted masker for years. But, no matter where I look, all masks are the same. Sure, there are those who are better than the rest, but neither of them allows me to make facial expressions, not to mention that they won’t exactly fit to my face. Also, custom masks are far too expensive.

So, is there a better solution, e.g. a female mask that would fit perfectly and allow facial expressions?

Thanks and have a nice day!

Miriya Paris
      SILVER

I have only recently looked at the masks.  And unfortunately there just is no good substitute for the real thing.  The movie ‘Face Off’ was just a movie, you are more likely going to get the ‘White Chicks’ effect. With time, skill, and makeup the results can get fairly decent. And if hiding is the game it is almost as good as a mask.  You might also want to try individual facial prosthetics like they do for the movies combined with makeup I am sure you can get some really good results, but again time, and skill.

If you do find the perfect thing let us know.

Miriya

ps If I had tons of money I would just do Facial Feminization Surgery and be done with it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Advice for Transitioning’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?