Hi I am Natasha!

• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Natasha1
      FREE

I am Natasha and new here also. I am 31 and just started cross dressing with my own lingerie and changing my appearance. Anyone have any tips on make up and looking very girly girl? Nice to meet all of you

Hi Natasha Best make up tips on You Tube. There are make up artist that can get onto detail of every square inch of you face. It is truly amazing what cis woman know and have learned about make up. They have been practicing pretty much there whole life. I am jealous

Welcome to TGH Natasha.  I’m sure you can find some friends here with some tips and they may be just to surf Youtube.  It is what a lot of us did.  I actually paid for a makeup lesson from a makeup artist and what a difference it made.

Hugs, Cloe

PS. I moved this post out into the main New Members topic area so people can see your individual greeting easier.

Anonymous

Hello Natasha, welcome to the site, the other girls said it already You Tube is loaded with stuff so is Pinterest and Instagram.  I was/am a pre-YouTube makeup girl, and here is my advice.  Find a look you like, go buy what you need at the store and then go to town on your self.  Then look at your self and wash and do it again and again till you either love it or hate it.  Then the next week or so do it all over again till you have found your looks.  Oh and get a good face wash and daily cream for after you wash.  Skin care is a very important step.

As for books I found useful, ‘Makeup Secrets for Dummies’ by Stephanie Semore and Kevyn Aucoin’s books ‘Making Faces’. However I am a dinosaur of the 90’s and these books are written with that in mind, so expect a 90’s super model look vs a Kardashian one.  If you can afford it Kylie’s lip kits are to die for. And lucky for most of us thick eyebrows are back in.  😃

Miriya

😉😉😉

Natasha1
        FREE

Thank you so much! I will practice what you said. Going out en femme totally is my next challenge once I get the make up down. I go out to the mail box in short shorts now and my legs are shaved so they look great but that is a bit different than going to a mall or something. How long did it take you gurls to make it out totally?

Anonymous

Oh gee Natasha, how long till I had the courage to go out totally in fem?  Well it was long ago and after a few baby steps. Of course some of the steps were buying makeup at the drug store and the counter girl just kept giving me the knowing smile and saying your girlfriend will really like this and that, she must really look cute and what not.  Or shoe shopping at Bakers in the mall on a Saturday in the middle of the day while in guy mode, I scared the other customers right out of the store when I tried them on and stuff.  And getting all dolled up and hanging out in the middle of a deserted parking lot at night only to find out there was a bunch of guys smoking weed in the bushes who came out to hit on me as I am sure I looked like a working girl because I was over the top in 5” heels and a skimpy Fredrick’s black mini dress.

However the over the top moment was when I had the courage to have a friend to get my back. I am so much more confident with a friend even if they are just as scared as I felt.  We had each other’s back and could share the experience together.  I found my 1st friends at a support group and getting to it was also a huge step in it self.  However I have been that older sister/friend support to many new girls here in my area over the years.  I met most of them in places like this site or other online sites.  Once they got the courage and I felt comfortable enough, that they weren’t a creep, we set a date and went to have a girls night out.  None of that hanky-panky stuff as it ruins the whole experience and getting over the simple fears of just being out as yourself is tough enough.

Ready for some more advice Natasha, be nice and real and make some local friends who have been there before. Then go hang out with them in a trans friendly public spot. Public of course for your safety and courage building.  Best of luck and unless you are super courageous take it in baby steps. 😉

Miriya

Anonymous

Hi Natasha

Welcome and remember 3 words gurl Airbrush, airbrush, airbrush. Don’t bother with that overpriced one called “Luminess” advertised on T/V. Amazon has awesome ones and all the water-based make-up you’ll need.

Use thin coats and allow 2 dry before re-applying. I have $60.00 invested in mine with make-up and I’ll tell you It makes this 58 year old baby faced and beautiful. Kylies Lip kits as Miriya said are awesome.  The rest is practice and face care.

Collagen and Biotin are great for all round health  and skin care and what-ever you do, STAY OUT OF THE SUN

Huggz  Tia

Natasha1
        FREE

I am on line now ready to purchase. You have been SOOO helpful! Thank you so much!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?