My Basic Who I am

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi , what can I say at 63 , a bit late in life – I’ve been hard core M to F since I can remember around 5 years old and dabbled with herbal hormones off and on since my early 20’s and at the time some clothing in private so I wouldn’t stir the pot in societies thinking of me – I had enough of the lies in 2018 and officially started a very private process while in a gay rehab although I never felt gay but no where else to go when you have alcohol addiction – changed every document and by 2019 I was off to the Kamol Hospital in Bangkok for SRS – the best thing I ever did and with No regrets – I love being a girl – No apologies to societies thinking – I laid low in Junior High and High school in the 70’s with a desire so strong that I had a nervous breakdown at 23 in 1981 and suffered on my own – now being old I don’t give a crap what people think – just be happy and don’t loose your entire adulthood dreaming like I did – life is short and would love to be 20 and just do it and have 60 extra years to enjoy my true gender being female .

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Krystal, sounds like you have been through a lot in your life so far. And looks like you are goes going with the flow to be you. But, welcome to our neck of the world. I do hope you are getting situated and seeing all there is here. Please let me know if you have any questions. Either I, or someone else, will make sure we reply back. I do so hope you will join us in the Chatroom. I enjoy chatting there a lot. If you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. Hugs, Michelle

Anonymous

Don’t wait. I almost died waiting.

I’m 67 preop and 18 months in hormones. I don’t feel 67 in my head but there is something about maturity that helps. Other people bother me less.
      My life was a disaster. Recovering alcoholic with multiple suicide attempts. My gratitude list starts with “I survived.”
      When I was 17 I started questioning and at 28 being trans hit me like a whirlwind. And I fell to pieces. I never had money. That and a dumpster full of seething doubt kept me down.
      Now though, I still don’t have money but insurance covers everything but post SRS care.
      NOW is a great time to transition. I can’t change the past but I’d have come out at 28 if I felt I could have.
      Thanks  for your words. — Annie

1. Krystal you seem to be such a delightful lady!! I know that you would be a wonderful friend!! I don’t have much to offer you since at age 62 I am just beginning my journey but if you ever need a girl who is a good listener I would love ❤️ to be your friend!
      2. (((((( hug 🤗))))))))
      DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Krystal:

Reading between the lines of what you said is a very important notion: U-B-U, as it is stated these days. Many of us have spent a lot of time being someone else, but now it is finally time to be who we are.

Thanks for being very thorough with your Profile page. It really conveys who you are to the other members. And remember, you can update it an any time…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?