My Introduction

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everyone, My name is Miranda but now I find myself increasingly using Rikki, a feminization of my male nale.

I am transgendered but not the classic woman trapped in a man’s body. I feel more that there are two people living inside one body. How many of you feel like that?

25 years ago I lived and worked for two full years before taking advantage of a career/professional opportunity and crossed back over the gender fence. Things were so different back in 1997.

Here’s a narrative on that experience from a long-lost AOL homepage that thankfully was archived by the Internet Wayback Machine.

Currently living part-time as Rikki, but that might change shortly (I’ve been saying that for many years).

I am both submissive when in Rikki mode and very much attracted to men. I date when I can and I think that I pass (if that’s important) in most situations.

A more up-to-date look at where I am now, my Tumblr blog. It’s a way to express both my femininity and creativity with some of my images.

I’m pretty much an open book. I would especially like to connect with those of you that started or restarted their transition after they turned 55.

Have a great day,

Rikki

|

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Miranda, I’d just like to make sure you do understand that this is a social type of support site for transgender individuals. We discuss, chat, and help each other with our day to day interactions. I’m thinking that some may misconstrue your post, with the Tumblr, link as something you may not have intended. So I would encourage you to take a look and see if you might want to consider editing things a bit. Hugs, Michelle

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Miranda:

After a while you cannot edit a regular post. They become locked. However, you can contact one of us who are Ambassadors and we can edit the post as you like.

Please complete your Profile page as it helps people to get to know you AND you can update it at any time as things change.

I will caution you on the use of transgender”ed”. This implies that something happened to us to make us transgender and, as we know, that is not the case. The correct wording is transgender person, transgender folks, etc.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?