My Introduction. My first time being me.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello wonderful people of this community. Thank you for stopping by, if just for a second to see who I am, something i’ve struggled to find out, honestly.

My name is Kira, yes. Kira. I’m a woman, something i’ve been wanting to say for so, so long to the world and it’s something I admit. I’m still scared to say, I never have come out and told anyone…I thought giving it out to people who maybe feel or, have felt this fear might help me. Being at 20 years old I admit I haven’t had all the experience one could have with our world, i’m an isolated gamer, someone who spent most of their life talking to people online through time and time again consolement, enjoyment and helped build them. I never knew myself, I’ve had this inkling, this wanton thought that, I couldn’t fit in, I was the reclusive, silent type who could only ever bring themselves out in performance or the online, where I could dress up and pretend to be someone else. I never looked at myself, I’ve been wanting to find out who I am for, awhile now. I’ve been thinking, how every moment I felt about who I was and, this is my moment to say it.

My name is Kira, I’m a woman. A Scottish woman and it’s so good to meet you. I don’t know what will come but, saying this, posting this. Makes me feel like me, I’d love advice, friendship, talking. I want to become part of this community as this is me.

This, is me.

Thank you for your time, i’d ramble for ours but. First steps.I apologise for the, I admit…it’s not the best layout of a post. It’s my thoughts, maybe I can hear your own soon.

[postquote quote=95630]
      Welcome sweet lady! I am an older lady ( 62). I can’t help you much since I am just beginning my journey but I Sam a wonderful friend if you need a friend.

Love

Kimmi

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Kira, welcome to our neck of the world. I do hope you are getting situated and seeing all there is here. Please let me know if you have any questions. Either I, or someone else, will make sure we reply back. I do so hope you will join us in the Chatroom. I enjoy chatting there a lot. If you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. Hugs, Michelle

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?