My journey with my family in my life still

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

My journey has been great and my family in my life still.All started young,knew I was happy as male but I felt I wanted to be one of the girls.Being the youngest of 3 sons,my two older brothers were the rough and tough.Then at the age of 13,thought I was a crossdresser and did this through my teens.Knew I wasn’t a crossdresser.At age 20,I got lucky and met a group of post op transsexual women and asked them for advice telling them my situation.They were a big help and said they were like me.Still in contact with them and part of this group now.Tough part was telling my parents I wanted to become a woman.Mom saw something was up with me the next day,told her wait till dad came home.Dad came home from work and mom said I needed to talk to them about something.Went in their bedroom sitting on the bed I was in the middle,dad was in the left and mom was on the right.Finally tearing up a little bit,told them I wanted to become a woman.Hugged  and comforted me and accepted it.They saw I was struggling inside and felt great I finally came out.Found the help and had gender dysphoria.I decided to transition and my parents supported this decision.Next step was telling my brothers this.I came over to my oldest brother’s place and luckily my 2nd oldest brother was there.I finally told them the news I will be transitioning to become a woman.They took it well and decided to support me through it.They knew I wasn’t like them and knew I was going to live a better life as a sister.It was in March of 1999 I began my transition put on the estrogen and male hormone blockers.I was excited,mom witnessed me put on my first estrogen patch taking the male hormone blocker.5 monthes into the transition,completely purged of my male wardrobe and started living and dressing as Kristen.8th months into my transition,legal name and gender change which went through.Included the driver’s license too.In 2000,had my FFS and trachea shave.4 months after the FFS and trechea shave,my breast augmentation.The most exciting part was when I was approved for the SRS,decided to have it done and don’t regret this decision to this day.It was in 2002 I had my SRS,mom and dad were there for support.My brothers called in and said good luck before I was rolled into the operating room.4 hours later,doctor walked out and told my parents they have a daughter in their life and everything went great.Exciting part was seeing the results and loved it.It was nothing but tears of joy out of me.My parents and brother seen a positive change in my after that and have a better life to this day.My brothers love and accept me as a sister.Parents,love and accept me as their daughter.

Autumn
      FREE

Nice to meet you, Kristen. I’m so happy that you had a pleasant journey through your transition. Support from your family, the tears of joy, all of it. A nice story of becoming who you were meant to be. Thank you for sharing it.

Big Hug.

Autumn

My parents have the pictures of the old me for memories although that son is long gone replaced with a much happier daughter.Mom remembers walking into the bathroom a week after I had my SRS with a robe on with no clothes on and closed the door.Took the robe off in front of the mirror finally looking at myself and saying hello to my new life as a woman for a few minutes.Walked out with the robe back on and she saw a smile on my face for the first time in years.Dad,we talked one day and told me I was once his son that became a beautiful woman with a better life and didn’t miss that unhappy son he once had that became a much happier daughter.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Real Life Transition Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?