My Life in Housing

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

When I first started to transition I was just cross dressing,and just coming out of rehab when my Father passed away. I was just bullied by punk kids who wrote graffitti and took drugs. My life didn’t really become positive as a woman,until after i left the outpatient clinic, when i moved into public housing and started on HRT at Callen Lorde the LGBT clinic in the villiage.
      I am a member of ACOA which is adult children of alcoholics I learn so much about myself in relation to my mother and brother. How it is not only my responsibility to let go of them, but that I also have to release them from the obligation, duty and responsibilities of taking care of me.
      I am a trans woman who is happilly, but distantly married to another woman. How much we crave the desire to be taken care of,accepted and approved of is a large part of my story. I always wanted to be a woman and what I can do and contribute is a large part of my recovery and is the turning point of what will make my life a success.

Dear Robbin. I have been following your story. I do hope that getting your trials and tribulations out into the open, will help ease your mind and allow you to be comfortable and happy in your new life. It isn’t easy but keep focused and ignore the turmoil around you.

I pray for you………God Bless and Keep you.

Dame Veronica

Robben,

Letting go of things is always a difficult thing and is something each of us go through.Β  Giving yourself and and your family that release will certainly give you a freedom that you all need.Β  It’s not clear if you have already done so, but I know you can do it.Β  You have all of us rooting for you.Β  I pray for your success and peace.

Hugs, Cloe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Real Life Transition Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?