My life

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

My sister is trans so she is now a boy

That’s Wonderful… Do You Support HIM… I’M MTF TRANS…
      WITH MUCH LOVE JESSICA 💕

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Mia:

Can you explain more? How are things going for you and your brother? How is the family dealing with it?

Me and my brother we dont get along, but you know how brothers and sisters are. And our family has actually dealt with it pretty good, they actually support him.

DeeAnn Hopings
          AMBASSADOR

Actually, on balance that’s pretty good. There are so many families that either kick their transgender kids out of the house or make their lives a living hell if they allow them to stay.

I’d say So Far, So Good…

While the poll is closed… Answer for me is “NO” I am the first in my family.

And having a Lesbian Aunt in my family I thought that I would be accepted when coming out as Homosexual at age 10, but it was not accepted at all.

And so in my family in regards to my parents, me being Transgender MTF is so not likely to be better accepted no matter if a family member was transgender before me.

Marianne
      AMBASSADOR

My late brothers eldest daughte, who was once flower girl at our wedding, is now transitioning and living as a man together with his cis girlfriend of many years.

Toni Floria
      HOSPITALITY CREW

My cousin is gay he is tolerated he lives alone and is celibate he is the sweetest kindest person I know  I love and respect him so much I should say he is tolerated by the family due to his “condition “  Toni

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?