My love of things changed

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

My love of things happened when I started my transition at 18 years old.First was shoes and mom noticed it,knew I was saving money from my paychecks to buy things.Would go out with a couple of my friends going shopping and she would see me with 2 to 3 pairs I brought home which I bought.It was also skirts and dresses as well.Did have issues with a few I bought which I kept.Mom was proud of me saving the money knowing I was needing a new wardrobe during my transition.Later down the road in my transition,mom did help out buying some of my clothes and shoes although I didn’t ask her to do this.It showed her support seeing her son becoming a much happier beautiful woman.It was also handbags too,loved them.To this day,I love shoes,skirts and dresses including handbags.Couldn’t show it around my ex husband,he complained about it asking if I had enough shoes,skirts and dresses,handbags a lot.Told him this makes me happy and don’t complain about it anymore.This made him shut right up.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Cassie, that is wonderful. I remember after I told my mother 3+ years ago, and after she saw me dressed; whenever I would come by, she would tell me, ‘this doesn’t fit me anymore. you should try it on’….. That was certainly a good feeling. Hugs, Michelle

Mom taught me well about money,learn to save it and don’t waste it.I saved up to $400.00 to $500.00 at one time.Plus sold my male wardrobe which went to buying my new female wardrobe too.

Anonymous

Hear nice to hear you have a excellent relationship with you Mom .

It’s always a good feeling when my mom buys me clothing . When I first started my journey for Birthdays and Christmas I would get either new clothing or nice bright shiny things , sometimes both . Warms my heart every time .

A girl can never have enough shoe’s , skirt’s , handbag’s , blazer’s , blouse’s , dresses , scraf’s ,

Terri-Alexis

[postquote quote=94690]
      Good thing is my current boyfriend whom I started dating is very cool about it.He knows to keep his mouth shut about it

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?