My mom and I

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

My mom and I,the relationship has been great since after I told her that I am bigender 6 years ago.She understands me the best.Watched me grow up with a difficult life.One was my dad never in my life,all he was an alcoholic that drank himself to death.Would never spend time with me and died when I was 13.It was 6 years ago she saw the biggest problem and was glad I came clean as bigender and knows she has a much happier daughter in her life.First time as Holly for good,she accepted it right away.Called me Holly for the first time and still does.Even uses the pro nouns she,her and herself around me too.She loves me no matter what and sees I live a happy life now showing her support

Holly, that is so terrific. My mom passed away years ago and never got to know me as Jane. Times were a lot different then, and I will never know if she could have accepted me or if it would have broken her heart, but I know she loved me and was always supportive, so I can believe that she would have found the understanding to embrace me and champion the woman I am. Cheers for your mum.

Love,

Jane

Anonymous

This is beautiful, thank you for sharing.

Lauren Mugnaia
      AMBASSADOR

This brings tears to my eyes, my mom was the one who named me Lauren when I was born, how did she know? She was the one who taught me everything and seemed to know I was born with a feminine nature. She passed away 24 years ago and is still very missed today.

Holly:

You are so lucky to have such an understanding mom. Did you spend much time together as mom and daughter? Does she help you transition?

Paula

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Holly:

It is what mothers do. The 9 months of gestation creates a special bond. Not saying that everyone has that, but when it is present, it it something extraordinary and very human…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘The Emotional Transition’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?