My path, and hello to all

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Cloe (CC) Webb 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Tiffany Alexis
    Participant

Ive been thinking of coming here for a while now. I still don’t know for certain if I’m right, but here I go…

I spent most of my life repressing this. Turned out I was really good at being a man. I made a name for myself and found success and some measure of renown (maybe notoriety). I could have stayed on this track forever and when I died, people would remember me well. I worked really hard for this, had many adventures, even risked life and limb a few times. I did this of my own free will, and helped many people, and I do not regret it. But it was hollow. It is not who I am.

Ok the professional part is, I think I would have gone into ems and medicine no matter how I was born.

i don’t really identify as a man tho. I always dreamed about becoming a girl, since I can remember. I dressed as a kid but shut that down hard at 15, cause I grew up in Texas and in the 80s and early 90s what I did was not ok.

For some reason, tho, after being more or less in hibernation for 25 years, my Tiffany side woke up in November last year. With a vengeance. I bought a bunch of clothes, and started dressing. In my youth dressing used to be arousing, but now it’s just peaceful, like I’m being who I am. And I’m happy too, like smiling when I see my reflection stupid happy. Only other thing that makes me smile like that is my kids.

Im really active on the CDH site and I have good friends there that I love but I also feel like I’m a good bit beyond cd. I think of myself as Tiffany these days, and my female side is the dominant one by far. I don’t get to express it much tho, due to many reasons. I’m kind of a hot mess these days.

Im never going back to the way I was a year ago. I don’t know how far I’m gonna go tho. I joined here today because I want to meet and get to know others who have walked my path or one like it. One thing CDH has taught me is this is so much easier with friends, because they’ve been lights shining in my darkness.

im pretty outspoken and confident but I’m scared too.

Tiffany

5 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Cloe (CC) Webb 
    Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Welcome to TGH, Tiffany!  I think you’ll find a lot of support from the girls here too and much more in line for someone who is considering or in transition.  I know what it truly means to be a hot mess now too and it is a challenge like no other I faced before.  But for me this is a welcome  and necessary journey to start at 52. Please feel free to PM me any time.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Danelle B 
    Participant

SILVER

Tiffany,

Thanks and I completely understand, I just joined TGH also and was nice to read of someone going through the same feeling as me.

I have made a mess of my marriage and state of my family, granted my kids are grown and on their own and I fear the humiliation that may result of a decision to become my true self.  I have tried many times to be “normal.”

My wife years ago used to condone it but I took it too far in her mind and it has been a struggle ever since.  I have used HRT on and off and when I am on it and feeling the changes in soul and body it just feels right.

I have lost my wife’s desire and I am content with that and feel it is time for us to move on with life that makes each of us happy.

Good luck to you and I in our journeys.

Danelle

Tiffany Alexis 
      Participant

SILVER

Thank you…probably the big unresolved conflict in my life is my sense of responsibility to others/sense of duty vs responsibility to myself. I haven’t found the answer yet. My marriage is failed, we are divorcing, not cause of this but we just fight like cats in a bag, just toxic. But my sense of responsibility to not affecting my two little boys and the fact that I do a lot of good at my job, in ways that others can’t. How much is enough is the question I can’t answer. Keeps me awake at night.

tiffany

Stephanie Jones 
    Participant

FREE

I hope you find what you’re looking for here, Tiffany:)

Stephanie xo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account