My Transition

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I’m a guy questioning my gender and don’t know if I should transition because of the stigma it has.

Cathy
      FREE

Hi Jess,

If you were to talk to several people who completed transition, I am sure most of them will tell you that they did it for themselves and they don’t care what other people think.

Anonymous

With these feelings it is best to talk a therapist .

I fully transition and I did it for me . Like Cathy has mentioned … I don’t care what people think . They are not me and I don’t let stigma control my life . Stigma is a control tool ….so the question is …do you want to control your own life or let that fear control it for you ? Only you can make the leap .

Good luck and I hope you are able to find that inner peace .

Terri-Alexis

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Jess:

More specifically, a therapist who is experienced in gender issues. While there are many good therapists out there, not all of them have experience with gender issues.

Also, please complete your Profile page. It is very helpful for other members to get to know you and understand your situation and progress.

So, I’m glad that you are here and I hope this will be a good experience for you…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?