Need help on verge of coming out.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi all ,

I am Siobhan and I need some help in all things Femme from gaining confidence to go out dressed .I love the jeans and t shirt with ankle boots .

But I would like to venture further into my feminine persona..

Huggz.

Hi , you know at the beginning going out is daunting without starting hormonal needs if thats where your at , but wanting to feel like a natural female Β and you need to think nothing of it for yourself and others that will look , you can’t avoid this – lets face it guys look all the time , you can’t avoid this – I’ve already transitioned the biggies and there always looking at my boobs and butt , it’s part of being a girl/woman – don’t be looking over your shoulder all the time it’s noticeable , be well tucked , close facially shaven , and minimal make-up so you don’t look like a hooker , just natural , don’t walk over feminine , it’s not necessary , use small feminine gestures again not over done Β – at some point like myself you’ll be a full time girl when out and about and I think nothing of it now – I’m just another human , person , another gal out shopping for groceries , who cares , all is good , be comfortable in your own skin and natural . XO – Krystal

I will admit I have only been out once in public to a Halloween party years ago in Arizona and was told I looked like everyone’s mom. I considered it a compliment! At the time I had lip stick I think but no make up or anything. I am close shaven so could probably be mistaken for a female anyway I get called mam a lot in person and on the phone and donot mind it that much at all. I finally uploaded 2 pictures not great ones but only dress and wig I have right now. I went to the store yesterday and enjoyed looking at the dresses and outfits they were on sale at 30% off mind you! I am in between pay day though. Anyway I hope to get brave enough to be able to go out at some point not sure when that will be.

Hi Siobhan, Krystal is so right about being a other human, if you are comfortable in your skin most people will just accept you for who you are.
      Once I decided to go out part time I still had a mustache, but I did everything else, from makeup to dress
      and heels and the only thing ever said was supporting and that felt nice.
      I shaved told my family first and then came out to the world 8 mo. ago and never looked back.
      I wish you luck in your journey.
      Bigg Huggs
      timmie

Hi Siobhan,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?