Need to share

• Creator
    Topic
    Mallory Barbie
    Participant

I finally met my doctor who will manage my hormone replacement therapy! She was awesome, called me by my female name, kept my pronouns correct. We talked for over an hour, all positive stuff!

She already told me that we will be starting my HRT. I feel so good. Just have to do the blood tests to get the starting dosages.

Tomorrow are my blood tests and in two weeks we meet back together and discuss how I’m taking it and I get my prescription and meds that day.

Spironolactone and estrogen and after six months, progesterone. So happy I’m finally at this stage.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

Hi Mallory

Sounds like you have really been through it the last few weeks I feel so sad that this stuff still happens in the Hi-Tech 21st Century.
      Your last post suggests you have them finally if so I wish you the very best fortune with your progress.

Hugs and sympathy
      Natasha

Autumn
      FREE

Congratulations, Mallory. I’m really happy for you and wish you well on your journey.

Hugs,

Autumn

Michelle Larsen
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Mallory, that is wonderful news. I can only relate to the estrogen side to that equation though. And I bet you are feeling on Cloud 90 right now…. Michelle

It’s amazing how wonderful I feel just knowing I’ve started.

I’m so happy for you to start this part of your journey, it is going on a year since I started HRT and
      life has never been more challenge, wonderful and exciting at the same time.

timmie

1 user thanked author for this post.
      DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Mallory:

That’s how things work: step by step. Sometimes folks think that their progress has to be rapid, but that’s not helpful. I think what is important is that we put some conscious thought into what’s happening and what to do next. Retooling our lives is not the work of a moment; lots of things to learn and unlearn. Sounds like you have a good start on things.

Avanti!!

2 users thanked author for this post.

Ive been pretty patient until this week.

the pharmacy snafus almost drove me to the edge.
        The clinic was great. They understood how important this is to people like us, and they made sure to find me someone who could get me started ASAP.

Turns out I have low t to begin with so we are trying without the spironolactone to see if we really need it.

but I’m there! I’m so happy and excited. The fears, doubts and self questioning is gone and only excitement and happiness remain.

Jasmine
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Congrats Mallory!

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.