Nervous intro

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

So my short story is that I am 43 years old, married and I have a small son and an older daughter.  And NOW I realize that I am a woman on the inside and I need to show it and live my real life.  But this is also the hardest decision I have ever made in my life and I am so lost.  These feelings are so strong and I am really struggling.

hello and welcome to transgender heaven , its a start by coming to this site. I know what you mean by what you have written down.  I have been there.. I took a pic of my self all dressed up and forgot to put it away, my daughter seen it and showed mom, daughters reply was its his body not hers, my wife well she is some what supportive, she lets me dress up when our 23 year old son still at home is at work. my daughter is out of state and our other son moved out.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Jasper:

I agree. It does sound like you are in the middle of some difficult decisions. In this community, life-altering decisions are commonplace. Not that they are easy, but it is just the nature of the beast. The only thing that I would suggest is to find a therapist who is experienced with gender issues. A good therapist won’t tell you what to do, but they will help you to look at your life objectively and help you understand how things really sit for you. It is VERY difficult for us to that by ourselves. However, perhaps one of the most important things to know is that you are among friends and we’re happy that you found us.

Since you are in The City, I know that there are resources for the trans community. Getting involved with a support group can also be helpful.

Please finish filling out your Profile page when you have a chance. It is a great way for other members to understand your situation and how it is going.

You can also search for other NYC members by clicking on Social in the menu. Next click on Member Directory and that will put you at the search utility.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?