Never talked about this with anyone

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello, My name is Justice (Jess)…</p>
      I’ve never spoke to anyone about how my mind works.. Sincei was 4-5, now 24 i have had the interests a female would. Knew i wanted to be a girl/women. And it never changed, it eats me away every day. I’ve been living a lie to satisfy those around me in what im “spose” to look like act, talk.

When i was younger. Strangers would think i was a girl till i was in middle school.

I painted my nails, put make up on wore womens cothing and got caught a few times by my mother. “If i wanted a girl, i would of had a girl”. And thats as far as that went.. She probably figured it was a stage. And got caught again when i was on highschool. And it was never talked about.

I dont know how to start. Where do i go for a counseler i can trust? I would like to begin HRT and over the next 2-3 years start getting the surgerys.

Advice please? I just want to be my self and feel good about my self. And i never will if i keep living a lie.

-Jess<3

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Hi:

Glad you found your way to our doorstep. Don’t worry. We’re all housebroken. Well, most of us anyway!?!?

Seriously, though, many here have been where you are now. I won’t say that it is easy, but the good news is that it is survivable.

I did a bit of searching and found a couple of things:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/gay/wi/appleton?sid=5ffd1ecf9ae3c&spec=1712
      Although the heading is Gay Therapists, there are folks who have experience with gender issues.

https://www.mkelgbt.org/
      They have some trans-specific programs. Their gatherings are all over ZOOM these days, so it doesn’t matter that you are not that close.

I also want to encourage you to complete your Profile page. It helps people to understand your situation better. Under “Social” in the menu is a link to the “Member Directory”. There you can search for other members from Wisconsin…

Anonymous

Welcome, Justice.

I am another new member to this site.  If you need any support, please contact me.  We can share information and help each other.

Susannah

Courtney
      FREE

You should definitely get a doctor with knowledge of hormones to monitor things for you. In the Chicago area I see Dr. Fred Ettner, who is great. I highly recommend him if you are willing to drive down here.
      Your new friend,
      Courtney

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Well I started a week ago on t shots I went to a doctor at la plume  which is  in Philadelphia I would talk to someone at plan parenthood if you have that in your area best part insurance covers it too I only paid a dollar and I’m on Medicaid hardly no out of pocket</p>

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?