New

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi. I’m JD but I here you can just refer to me by my username. I wanted to make a more exciting intro but I suffer from a rare condition that keeps me chronically exhausted. Rather than waiting around for a day when I have the energy to type something more creative (which could take weeks), I’ll just try typing stuff, now.

Not sure what information you require in your intros. I looked around for some kind of outline, detailing required information. I’m a bit more responsive when asked something more specific so ask away.

You can gather some information from my profile. I had a little more energy when I wrote it.

Thanks for letting me join.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

There are no specific requirements concerning Introductions. Basically it is about what’s happening for you, where you are in your journey, etc. The Profile page is more specific, but they are really 2 different entities…

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.