New and not sure

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello ladies.Β  I’m Maggie well I think so and new here today.

Someone I spoke to recommended this place to me but not sure if it’s the right place as yet as I am yet to find out who or what I am.

UK based 47 and lots of mixed feelings so please bare with me

Hi Maggie, fellow UK. I’m a transwomen just 5months into HRT. Perhaps if you said a little about yourself? Just general: Trans, on hormones/thinking about.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Maggie, well, welcome. I guess TGH was suggested because someone saw in you something that may suggest you were conflicted or troubled in your gender. At least based on what we are at least lead to believe from our birth. But, I will go with Alex’s suggestion; spill all you got. The more you can tell us, the better we can make suggestions. None of use are therapists or counselors, but we have life experience. And we can suggest some things that can help you get to a better understanding of what comes next. Michelle

Hi Maggie,

Welcome to our Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Maggie:

Sorting out ones gender identity is not the work of a minute. It goes against all that we have been told externally. Even for those who “knew” that they were really female, remember that they grew up in a world that expected, encouraged and rewarded masculine behavior. For many that set up a massive conflict and created a situation that is difficult to reconcile.

Many members here have been helped by working with a therapist, but it is important to find one that is experienced in gender issues. Often our minds will work to minimize stress and anxiety by diverting our attention away from thinking about difficult things. We ignore things or suppress our thoughts. Then at some point in the future, we get to a situation where absolutely have to face the issues that have been brewing in the background.

You may search for other members who may be nearby by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Please complete your Profile page as it really helps other members to understand your situation. Your Profile page will always be readily accessible and can be updated at any point if something changes for you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?