New and wanted to say Hello! :-D

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everyone,

Really hoping that I have found somewhere to make some friends.

I feel very alone most of time, having no one to really talk about what is happening to my body and mind, I am still very much discovering who I really am.

Look forward to chatting with you!

Anonymous

I know your pain. Feeling alone sucks. I been coping with it a lot over the summer. I found comfort from my best friend and now my 2 younger sisters have excepted me as I am. I start Testosterone on the 15th.I am looking forward to this very much. When you feeling alone change your thought to positive thinking, that something I have been doing every time I wake up feeling sad or alone. I took up painting a year ago, haven’t done it for months but i am gong to start into it again, it keeps my mind from wondering to unpleasant thoughts.

heart warming thoughts to everyone.

Stay strong you have a lot of support on this site!

hang on there   you found the right place to open up to us girls and talk or chat about any thing.  us girls have been there. every one has a cross dressing person in side them , even woman do but they do it all the time and not even blink or people turning heads.  woman can cross dress and get away with it. woman wear manly  pants,  manly shirt and sneakers.   no make up or earrings, so why can’t us girls wear female clothing and make up and jewelry, perfume, and nylons, bra and panties.?????  when i dress up i feel so much happier and free and normal, not to mention the fit and look.  enjoy life as you feel and be happy, dress up when you can and let the feminine side out to be free.

Thank you for your welcome and comments!

Lucinda: I am off the opinion that any person should be able to wear whatever they want, whenever they want – Just coz a ‘man’ wants to wear ‘women’s’ clothes, why does that make them a cross-dresser?! As you say, women wear ‘mens’ clothes all the time, whats the difference? Don’t know if you have heard from a British comedian call Eddie Izzard? Anyway, he was once asked why he was wearing a womans skirt, his reply: Its not a womans skirt, its MY skirt!! And just how it should be!! 🙂

Jace: Thank you for your comment and advice. Summers are hard! Especially with the binders, I have struggled this year, especially as I started T back in March, I have felt the heat even more than I used to.
      If you want someone to talk to when you start your T, please free to contact me, I went through quite a lot of unexpected ‘stuff’, both mentally and physically, some I was expecting but some I wasn’t. When I started T, I was SO excited and felt different mentally, then I was impatient as changes never happen as quickly as you want, my voice was the main one (make recordings or videos so you can look back and see that you have changed, so you can see/hear it, even if you think you haven’t), then things starting changing and I got so happy and super confident but then I crashed. I haven’t done my ‘change’ in the correct way and so I don’t have any trans-support, I do have super supportive GP and my T doctor is good but unexperienced.
      I am seeing a surgeon in November to discuss top surgery, really can’t wait until I get to have that 😀

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?