New Girl Here

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

My life story is so similar to stories I read about others. I always wanted to be a girl as long as I can remember. Growing up a few times I had the chance to try on some girls clothes and something magical happened in my mind. I tried cross-dressing on and off, but often it ended in a purge. I put my thoughts on the back burner for many years but they have returned, but this time I am questioning my gender. I now know in my heart that I am transgender. I constantly think about transition and I am trying to figure out my path. I wish it was simple, but my life is a bit complicated right now. I am here to read, support others and maybe make a few friends.

Janina

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Janina:

When one faces the potential of significant life-altering possibilities, it does require a lot of thought and evaluation. There is no easy way and no short cuts. Many here have worked with therapists and they have found that to be very beneficial. However, it is very important to find someone with experience and interest in gender issues. That is the key. There are many good folks out that, but if they don’t have the specific experience, it probably won’t be very helpful.

I suggest that you complete your Profile page. It is a good starting point for people to get to understand you and your situation. The page can be updated at any time and will always be available, but regular threads will eventually wind up at the bottom of the pile.

You can also search for other members by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Glad you found your way here and I hope that you will feel well supported…

Hello, Vanessa Cordan…happy to have joined . Have a question: I am on prempro(premarin), just starting HRT(been using herbs amd ovarian glandular with results). I was toldΒ  b/ another girl that I should avoid ejaculation while taking as the hormone will pass out of system, rendering use;ess. Makes no sense

to me(She was on perlutal). Any information on this would be more than appreciated( med provider not available currently).

EnFemme, Vanessa Cordan

DeeAnn Hopings
          AMBASSADOR

This probably isn’t a good place for your question. I suggest that you post it in The Physical Transition forum.

However, we do ask new members to make an introductory post here (Introductory and New Members) and complete your Profile page. Your introductory post makes a splash, but eventually, with new posts, your post winds up at the bottom of the pile. So, the Profile page is available at any time and you can update it is something changes for you. It will continue to provide information to other members that helps them understand your situation.

Also, you can search for other members near you by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Hi Janina,
      Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful place to be yourself.
      My hope is that you will learn to be comfortable here and make many new friends.
      Feel free to ask away and we certanly love to hear your experiances and life’s knowledge as well.
      Enjoy the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      Enjoy,
      Terri Anne

[postquote quote=100988]
      If you need a friend to talk to I make a wonderful friend dear!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?