New Girl in town

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Teri Linn
      FREE

Hello everyone. My name is Teri and I am a 60yo beginning a new journey. Looking forward to making friends. Happy Thanksgiving,

Hi Teri,

TY, Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.
      At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages. You can find that link on each memberโ€™s Wall under their Profile picture.
      Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.
      Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.
      https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/
      Regards,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

Autumn
      FREE

Nice to meet you, Teri. Hugs. I hope your journey is a beautiful one.

Hi Teri,

I started my journeyย  at 64.I have a wonderfulย  therapist who has been my strong side. I have been on HRT for about a year and a half. It is a like Christmas everyday.ย  You unwrap a new you .I have very few regrets and now enjoy dressing every day.Stay the course!!ย  Hugs, Cindy

Anonymous

Hi, Teri!ย  Welcome.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Teri:

Glad you could join us!

As you move around the various forums here it will become appearant at that just about all (and probably every) facets of the transgender community are represented here. There are folks here who are trying to understand their gender identity at one end of the spectrum to those who have transitioned some time ago at the other. It is a site that is rich in experience from all different perspectives.

A couple of points of information:

You can search for other members in your area, or other places, by clicking on <b>Social</b> in the menu and then Member Directory.

Also, I encourage you to complete your Profile page. All threads will eventually sink to the bottom of the pile, but your Profile page will always be readily accessible and may be updated at any point. It is also a place where other members can go to get a sense of whatโ€™s going on for you and what your goals areโ€ฆ

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

ยฉ2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?