New girl on the block

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello everyone, I am Bri. I just crossed over from CDH. I’m  49 years young and started to find myself about 3 years ago when I came out of the closet to my family and friends. About 2 years ago I started to cross dress openly and slowly began to dress every day 24/7. And now that it’s been a while I finally got up enough nerve to talk to my Dr. About being transgender. Although I’ve  jumped through a few hoop just to get here I know that this is just the beginning to a new and wonderful life. A life that I always knew I should have lived from the start. I look forward to meeting ladies as and gentlemen that have walked the same path that I am now walking and can’t wait to be able to be here for others that are begining their journey as well. Thank you all and drop me a line girls!!!!! We need each other to stand as one and fight for equality for all LGBTQ+.

YOURS TRUELY

BriButterfly

Anonymous

Hi, Bri.  Welcome to TGH.

Hi bro.

welcome Hope you find friends here

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi Bri, nice to meet you. I’m Jenni. Welcome!</p>

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?