New Here!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hellow! Not big on introductions so ima just jump in and you try to keep up, kay? I’m Ellie. I’m 26. I live in Montana with my 70 year old mother; we left my father, brother, and sister back in the arctic when we made a run for it a few years ago. I have a parrot named Rio because we don’t know their gender because we found them in a dumpster during a blizzard. I grew up as a boy myself, but found out I was transgender over year ago, so I’ve started transitioning into a girl recently. Been on HRT a month and a week. =P

Peace!

Hi EJ,Β  welcome. I’m sort of new here myself but haven’t really talked to anyone. I could be your grandmother lol as I’m 69. I came out about 5 years ago and couldn’t be happier. I hope you find some that you can talk to so you feel wanted. Luck, Amara

Hi Amara! Thanks! Fortunately I have a great network around me; my mom and all my friends and boss know about my being trans and they’re all totally cool with it. XD

Thanks Ellie Jean for the reply. Sounds like you are one of the fortunate ones who start off with the love and support of family and friends. I wish you well in your journey and stay strong.

Hi Ellie,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

Gain the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Ellie Jean:

Glad that you are here and I hope that the time you spend on the site will be helpful in your journey.

To me, an Introduction is about two parts. One part is about the person as a whole; basically, your life up to this point. The other part is specifically as it relates to ones transgender journey. Please tell us more about your journey to this point.

Please complete your Profile page as it helps other members to understand your situation and what’s happening. Note that the Profile page will always be readily accessible and can be updated at any time.

You can search for other members who may be in your area by clicking on Social and then Member Directory.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?