New here

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I feel like I’ve been through a million different emotions since I found this site and signed up yesterday.

First, I didn’t know what I wanted to say, and then the idea of putting down who I really am on a public forum freaked me out. But I have always been quite a bit of a loner and had few friends, and now I don’t really identify with any of the friends I have anymore  and am in search of new “people.”

I am “evolving” although I don’t think the evolution will ultimately be to transgender. I currently view myself as congruent with female assigned at birth/pansexual/genderfluid.

Many years ago I was in a marriage where we swapped partners. Sometimes the other wife and I would engage in light sexual behaviors that were primarily focused on providing visual pleasure for “our men,” but I also really enjoyed engaging with the other lady. The connection was specific to her, however, and did not generalize to other women.

After the divorce, years went by in straight, male/female relationships without much further thought to being anything different.

Last year I began seeing a genderfluid man who opened up a whole world of new thoughts, emotions,  and sexual expression for me. I readily and enthusiastically engaged with him. He moved easily between male and female emotional and sexual expression and I found myself extremely attracted to that presentation. It pretty naturally progressed to us switching roles back and forth and I found that I REALLY loved being the typically “male” partner through use of a strap on. He enjoyed doing his nails, pretty women’s underwear and lace,  and I enjoyed leather. It was an awesome combination of feminine and masculine energy all rolled into each lovemaking session except that instead of the feminine and masculine being “contained” within each of our assigned genders,  we moved back and forth between the masculine and feminine within each of us. It felt like the ultimate yin/yang and I loved it. Sadly,  out of the bedroom, in spite of having multiple other common interests which might have held us together,  our relationship was fraught with arguments and misunderstandings and did not survive. I miss it and feel sad and lost like I will never find another person that I am that sexually compatible with, and I have no one to talk to about it because all of my other friends eyes glaze over and they don’t “go there” when I throw out feelers to see if there is anyone out there who is open or similar to me.

Additionally, I am very metaphysically spiritually oriented and this man had the same weird combination of intensely spiritual and sensual aspects. I would say that I lean toward paganism because I strongly feel the pull of Earth and Nature as my spiritual energy place, but found that paganism has almost as many branches of different beliefs and practices as regular brick and mortar churches and religion.  I don’t want to follow someone else’s scripted path. I want to find and follow my own path, so I am in a similar situation spiritually to feeling like I have no “tribe. ”

So here I am.  I realize this is a Transgender support site and I honestly don’t see myself moving on to that point, but who knows? I am way different today than I was a year ago. I don’t know where I might be in another year.  I do know that so far I have enjoyed exchanging my own masculine and feminine energy with my previous partner’s masculine and feminine energy,  but we were each content to express those parts of ourselves within our “assigned” genders without feeling a desire or pull to transition over to being the other gender, maybe because we enjoyed being BOTH so much. I miss that. I don’t know that I won’t change how I feel about it,  but for now I am comfortable with being female and genderfluid.  My hope is to maybe make some friends that I can actually be real with, and they with me,  and maybe discover, eventually,  some other resources for other fluid people like myself while I try to figure out all this sexual identity/spiritual “stuff” going on inside of me.

Thank you for taking the time to read through my thoughts. I realize it got pretty long here once I started writing and trying to express myself. You are appreciated and I am grateful to be here!

Hi Willow! Welcome to our group. Thank You for sharing your wonderful story! Hugs..Jenn

Thank you,  Jenn.  I appreciate your welcome!  I hope you have an awesome day!

Welcome Willow. It is always a journey no matter where we are in terms of our understanding of our gender and what we might do next on that journey can be exciting, scary, puzzling, frustrating and fun (to name a few). Embrace the journey whatever it brings. A good journey doesn’t have an end point as the destination. The journey itself is the destination. 😎🙆‍♀️

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thank you, Abby. I agree. It isn’t so much the end destination, it’s who you become along the way.  For now I am trying to just “sit in stillness” and see what happens and am not trying to force any end result. Sometimes sitting in stillness and waiting is tough, though, for us folks that like to feel like we’re “doing” something,  ha.  Thank you for your kind words!</p>

Hello Willow,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Terri Anne, thank you for your compassionate response and helpful links for this site.  I plan to check out much of the support this site offers and think I will find it to be uplifting and soul healing. I have been moved to tears already just by the kindness and generous support offered by others today already. I hadn’t realized how alone I truly felt until I sat down to write my introduction and started receiving back such immediate acceptance and kindness.  I am so grateful to have found this place to be. Thank you! 🙏</p>

Nothing wrong with getting a little long once in awhile. 🙂🙆‍♀️

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?