New Here

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Andrena
      FREE

Hi

I am new to to this group, having been around CDH for a while.

I came out as Bi last year. I am Transgender too. There has always been a big feminine side of me, that I suppressed for decades. I am on the TG spectrum, but don’t intend to transition. I am happy to stay predominantly female, and maintain the male side of me too.

I wear female clothing most of the time at home.

I live in Queensland, Australia. Happy for anyone to say hi, especially from Aus. Look forward to meeting you lovely people.

Andi

Hello welcome, glad to see you here.

It’s great being female,  came out 4 years ago.

Never felt better. Nice meeting you

Although I am in NYC

Welcome again and enjoy your new found femininity

Hugs and kisses phillysis

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Andrea:

Very happy that you found us and I trust being here will be a good experience for you!

Toowoomba?!?! Home of 2x IndyCar Champion and Indy 500 winner Will Power!! And yes, I’ve been a motorsports fan since childhood, covering many different disciplines and attending events all across the US. Also, many years ago I met Sir Jack Brabham. He was Grand Marshal for the Watkins Glen vintage racing weekend a few years before he passed away.

Your situation, and mine also for that matter, is counter to what many think of when considering trans people. While you recognize your true gender identity, you have also adopted a level of engagement that is workable. It involves exercising that identity to a comfortable level that is sustainable without transitioning. For me, I have essentially transitioned socially, but have no plans for medical transition. I say “essentially” because the only thing left would be changing my documents, but I have no interest in devoting the time and energy required.

Anyway, I am glad that you were able to solve your own equation is a way that works for you. Sadly, many find it difficult to work up on that degree of clarity.

Is there a trans community in Toowoomba? Many find it helpful to connect with the local community, if there is one. Isolation is all too prevalent for us. However, one thing that has been helpful is that as a result of the pandemic, many LGTB centers have been doing online social and support gatherings.

If you would like to search for members in your area, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

I also encourage you to complete your Profile page. It helps other members understand what is happening for you. All threads eventually fall to the bottom of the pile, but your page will always be readily available and can be updated at any time.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?