new here

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

hi everyone my name is Autumn.

I just recently came out as trans (MtF) but I’m waiting to transition until I have a better financial foundation to stand on.

honestly, when I came out I was scared, I thought that I would be going through this whole thing alone. but now, seeing all of the support that you give to each other, I realize that I’m never alone.

that’s it, I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

Hi Autumn. You are deffinately NOT alone! We are here to support you. If you need advice just ask, Julie x

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello Autumn and welcome. I’ve learned a lot from the girls and guys on here. The big thing is that we are not alone. Years of hiding what I was from everyone and knowing that Ashley was a very real person (even though I didn’t know her name til recently) made me a very miserable person. I still have much to learn, but I am much happier. Enjoy yourself and your new family.</p>

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?