new here

• Creator
    Topic
    Autumn Trautman
    Participant

hi everyone my name is Autumn.

I just recently came out as trans (MtF) but I’m waiting to transition until I have a better financial foundation to stand on.

honestly, when I came out I was scared, I thought that I would be going through this whole thing alone. but now, seeing all of the support that you give to each other, I realize that I’m never alone.

that’s it, I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Ashley Brennan
      Participant

FREE

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello Autumn and welcome. I’ve learned a lot from the girls and guys on here. The big thing is that we are not alone. Years of hiding what I was from everyone and knowing that Ashley was a very real person (even though I didn’t know her name til recently) made me a very miserable person. I still have much to learn, but I am much happier. Enjoy yourself and your new family.</p>

Julie
      Participant

FREE

Hi Autumn. You are deffinately NOT alone! We are here to support you. If you need advice just ask, Julie x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account