new here

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Amber
      FREE

Hi i have recently decided to live as my true self. I am a 40 trans female that just started her journey. I want to say hi to everyone and hope everyone doing good out in this crazy world of ours.

Hi Candy,

I’m just starting too, 1.5 months on HRT and have started living fully as a woman everywhere except when I have to actually go into the office. It’s all very interesting and I was very surprised, but also very pleased, at the Trans community and information available. I’m older than you and, although being part of the LGBTQ spectrum, I had not been aware of how much attitudes of non queer people had progressed and how open and free you can live as trans now. Why would I want to transition in an environment where I would be looked down upon and discriminated against? I love the spectrum of trans women. Not the horrible stereotypes that were everywhere, including prime time tv, of anyone not straight.

Welcome, and I’m sure you’ll be hearing from a lot of other members.

Amber
        FREE

Thanks for the warm welcome i do appreciate it happy it going so well for you.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Candy:

Glad that you made your way here! I hope that it will be a good experience for you.

Many here have been where you are now. It is quite an astonishing thing to realize that there are ways that address how you feel and how that plays out in day to day life. It’s a very powerful thing to get to the point where you can make a conscious decision about what you need going forward.

The thing is that the mind will usually work to minimize stress and anxiety, but that tends to be trying to maintain the status quo. It doesn’t want to take risks like refashioning your life. That’s where it gets difficult.

Two things:

If you would like to search for other members from Kentucky, click on Social in the menu and then click on Member Directory. That will take you to the search utility.

Also,  I encourage you to complete your Profile page when you have time. It is a great help for other members to get to know you and understand your journey…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?