New here and would like some friends :)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      1. Hey!

I’ve been struggling with my gender identity for years now. I’ve always known that I’m not like most other guys seeing as I’ve never liked football or beer or violence but it was only in the last few years that I’ve started to seriously question my gender.

Even though I know I’m not a “normal guy” I’m worried about coming out because it might just be a really long phase. I’ve tried doing trans stuff and I liked bits of it but I’ve never been able to wear a skirt or a dress or put on proper makeup so I haven’t been able to see if I like it all. I mean what I have done I’ve loved at the time but I still worry that it’s just a phase.

Any advice or anyone who wants to be friends would be appreciated 🙂

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Lila, welcome to our neck of the world. I do hope you are getting situated and seeing all there is here. Please let me know if you have any questions. Either I, or someone else, will make sure we reply back. I do so hope you will join us in the Chatroom. I enjoy chatting there a lot. If you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. Hugs, Michelle

I Michelle new here could use some friends

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Lila:

MANY here have worked with therapists in order to help sort through what is going on for them. Our minds tend to resist change and will often go through great lengths to avoid it. That’s why it is difficult to figure out these things on our own.

Also, please complete your Profile page. Answers to the questions helps other members to understand your situation and what your goals are. Unlike regular posts, you can update the page at any time if something changes.

So, welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?