New here and would like some friends :)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hey!

I’ve been struggling with my gender identity for years now. I’ve always known that I’m not like most other guys seeing as I’ve never liked football or beer or violence but it was only in the last few years that I’ve started to seriously question my gender.

Even though I know I’m not a “normal guy” I’m worried about coming out because it might just be a really long phase. I’ve tried doing trans stuff and I liked bits of it but I’ve never been able to wear a skirt or a dress or put on proper makeup so I haven’t been able to see if I like it all. I mean what I have done I’ve loved at the time but I still worry that it’s just a phase.

Any advice or anyone who wants to be friends would be appreciated 🙂

Hi, for myself at a very young age around 5 I seemed to inherently know I wanted to have a female body eg: as a 5 year old I found an under slip of my mothers in “our ” what my dad called the house furnace room where the washer and dryer was also , this was about 1963 Edmonton Alberta Canada ,I found in the old clothing in the furnace room this black satan slip of my mothers ( she was born in 1926 ) and on the bottom of the slip a ballet type material to frill out the 1950’s dancing skirts of the time from years before she wore in the 50’s – when I think about it today and there was nothing caused by anyone else sexually being abused for example my feelings were real and honest , just my own feeling as I sat in a child’s rocker chair in that furnace room actually dreaming about having girl genitalia , nothing at that time could be done to be a girl and of course and I didn’t even understand why! then one day my mother came in to wash laundry and I was caught wearing what made me feel as a girl and happy as punch , as I remember this went on almost daily for weeks and weeks as it made me feel happy at such a young age naturally , the desire was there , the next day the slip was thrown out by my mother and I was quite distraught and was my first recollection of being Transgender – a child knows there true soul and if you feel this then you have to decide your own happiness be your true self! – XO – Krystal

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?