New here, but closeted

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello Ladies,

My name is Marci and I’m a transbian. Yes, I’m totally closeted which means my wife doesn’t even know or doesn’t want to know. I’m here to make friends with normal people and not be treated like I’m weird. That’s all for now!

❤️Marci

Marci,

Welcome! I love your name. I wanted to reach out because I’m also new here and not much further along coming out than you. I’m sorry about the wall between you and your wife, a similar situation between my wife and I caused me to put away any thoughts of my female identity in a box for a decade. I didn’t realize how hard that was for me until recently, and I had to talk to her about it.

If you ever want to talk about makeup and clothes or any other normal stuff  feel free to DM me. I’m learning in the dark and it can be useful to have friends in those situations. If you ever want to talk about more serious stuff, I don’t shy from that as well.

Nice to meet you and welcome to the site.

Welcome Marci,

Many of us here can help you with your questions.  I’m an intersex person and am on this site and also on the CrossDresser Heaven site. You will find many kind and wonderful people here.  Glad that you found us.

Hugs,

Marg Produe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?