New here but known to some.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Michelle
      FREE

My name is Michelle.Β  I joined the CDH about a year and a half ago.Β  I had never felt so at home and welcomed as I did there.Β  I liked that it was a safe place free from all the talk that has ruined so many sites for me.

I am still trying to figure out where I am on this journey and what is next for me.Β  I have been crossdressing almost my whole life, some days it is irrelevant and some days the need is almost debilitating.Β  Unfortunately the process of self exploitation is limited to a very few items and even less time alone.Β  I always liked that I could talk freely about these feelings and needs, without fear of a wagging finger at me.Β  I am thankful this site is here, thankful to see familiar faces again and hopeful for the advice and insight that I really need now.

Thank you all,

Michelle

Hi Michelle!!!Β  Welcome to our new site and I know you will find it as great as CDH. A lot of CDH’rs are with us here too. Very nice to see the solidarity in our girls. One for all and all for one……….I am so proud to be with all of the sisters. Look forward to hearing more from you. Give us suggestions to improve things, we want these sites to stand out heads above the others!

Love….

Dame Veronica

Stupid computers!

Wow Veronica, 4 welcomes I think that is a record, lol! Slow screen will do it every timeπŸ˜‰.

Welcome Michelle,

I am fairly new to CDH and new here to TGH. I love all of the ladiesΒ at both sites. The only grief I get is from my wife. I am sure you will blend right in since there are many whoΒ already know you. Anyway welcome home so to speak and stay awhile. TTFNπŸ’‹πŸ‘ 

Danielle

Thank you Michelle and that is what we strive to achieve, a site that is welcoming, warm and safe.Β  Glad you’ve joined us here too.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?