New here, just starting my journey in transition

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hello all you fine ladies.  I’m Michelle, a 50 something transitioning to the woman I was born to be, although my body was that of a physical male.  My life as a man was good but I was always lacking some sort of clarity.  It took me a long time to figure out what that was.  I am a woman!  I am a woman who was born with a man’s physique.  That’s all about to change.  I will be starting HRT May 4th and am so thrilled to finally be on my way to who I am mentally.

I’m out to my wife and kids and acknowledge that there will be some rough roads ahead but so far the support is encouraging.  It means I no longer have to hide who I am.  Well sort of, I still present as male at work.  That’s going to be the tough one.  I don’t know how that’s going to go but the good news is that we also have a company that will support us as a family unit.

1. I’m excited and look forward to reading and conversing with others that have or are on the same road I’m on.

Welcome Michelle! So glad that you joined us to help with your journey. Starting HRT I so exciting! You have a wonderful support group here. Enjoy your journey! Hugs.. Jenn

try meetup CDI may be a help great people many transgender

Hello Michelle,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Brielle
      FREE

Hi Michelle, I’m glad you have a good support system in place now. Try not to worry overly much about work. Although most places are still getting their ducks in a row over trans issues, the last thing they’d want is bad press or a potential lawsuit, so just make sure you keep up and do a little more than expected. That way, they can’t justify it for lack of effort, etc.

Best of success and welcome to the TGH site!

Hugs,

Brie

Lauren Mugnaia
      AMBASSADOR

Welcome Michelle, Congratulations on taking the first steps on your journey. There’s lots of wonderful help on this beautiful site. I just recently transitioned to full time including at my workplace. I fully understand the situations that involve family dynamics but also know how incredible it feels to finally be free to be your true and authentic self after having to hide for so long. Please feel free to ask me any questions that you may have as you continue on the wonderful path to becoming the woman you truly are.

Love,
      Lauren M

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?