New here lol

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi lillith here teansgender female from Kirkland, wa im new to the whole actually talking in a community and only have 1 friend online whos transgender aswell, looking to meet new people and possibly hang out if your in my area, nice to meet all of you

Sunney
      FREE

hi and welcome. I’m new to the group as well . Just joined yyesterday. I’m from Tigard, Oregon. Luv to stay in touch and make new friends also.

Hi Lillith………welcome to RGH!  Hope you find this site more to what you are looking for. I f I can be of any assistance with questions or needed assistance……call on me anytime. I am here to help. Till then……….

Many hugs……….

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Hello Lillith and welcome to TGH!

I’m glad you found us! I hope that you take some time to check out the articles and forum posts. There are many people here who you will find have had similar feelings and experiences that you may find inspirational. I’d also like to invite you to the Friday Night Chat Party (its free!) to come and visit with other site members in real time.

See you around!

Tessa

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?